We can only ship Loaded products within the United States. If you require this product to be shipped outside the US, please visit loadedboards.com.
MAKE YOUR OWN MAGIC CARPET.
Create your own low-riding skateboard longboard for next-level urban adventures.
Designed exclusively for Loaded by our friends, the wizards at G/Bomb Skateboards, the Zee Brackets are a game-changing innovation that allows us to create a new generation of low-riding performance vehicles and allows you to create your low-riding masterpiece.
Share your DIY Zee Bracket creations with the hashtag #LoadedZeeBracket!
Contents: two (2) Zee Brackets, eight (8) O-rings
- Lowers ride height by about 1.5″ / 3.8 cm compared to a top mounted skateboard
- Big Wheels: accommodates wheels between 75 and 105 mm with no wheelbite
- Super Stiff: made from fiber-reinforced automotive-grade resin
- Vibration Damping: Eight urethane O-ring vibration dampers (four per bracket)
- Trucks: Works with a variety of trucks between 150 and 180 mm. Reverse Kingpin (like Paris, Bear, Caliber) recommended. Works with standard street decks using existing truck mounting holes.
- Big Wheels (75-105mm)
- Reverse Kingpin Trucks (150-180mm)
- Skate Hardware (two sets)
- Deck: Create your own deck out of an old street deck, a longboard deck, an old snowboard, a plank of wood, your mom’s priceless coffee table, etc.
- Length: 8.25″ / 21.0 cm
- Width: 3.25″ / 8.26 cm
- Height: 2.25″ / 5.72 cm
- Weight (pair): 0.875 lb / 0.4 kg
- Two Zee Brackets add 9.25″ / 23.5 cm to deck wheelbase
- Designed for riders up to 250 lb / 113 kg under normal use. Riders 250-300 lb / 113-136 kg should minimize aggressive pumping.