HAMBOARDS USA WEB STORE RETURN POLICY
If you would like to return an item, please email email@example.com and provide your order number and the reason for your return. We will guide you through the process.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (Clearance items and boards sold as blems or imperfect are sold as-is and not eligible for returns or exchanges). You must arrange and pay to ship the return to the Hamboards warehouse. We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED or INCORRECT.
Our decks are made of natural wood, and natural color variations and knots are not considered defects. The shaping of the deck, wheel wells and grab rails may expose gaps or small cracks in the inner plywood layers, which we fill to smooth the surfaces but they are also natural occurrences which are not considered defects.Within 30 days of the original purchase date:
- We will accept most new, unused items, except clearance items,or boards sold as blems or imperfect.
- Product must be returned unused in its original packaging
- Once we receive your return, we will evaluate the condition of the returned item.
- DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED or INCORRECT products shipped to USA customers from our USA web store will be offered a choice of either replacing the product or refunding the full order.
- No refunds will be issued on any used products
- Shipping will only be refunded in the cases of DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED or INCORRECT products
After 30 days of the original purchase date our product warranties will apply. For warranty service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message at (714) 613-0532.
Limited Deck and Skate Pole Warranty
All Hamboards decks and skate poles are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase. Hamboards will repair or replace, at our option. Parts that can wear out or break from normal use, such as wood surfaces, decorations, deck grip, pole tips and pole handles are not covered by this warranty. Extreme heat/cold, Ultraviolet Light (e.g., sun) damage, salt air damage, water (e.g., wet weather) damage to Hamboards deck is not covered by this warranty. There are no other conditions covered by Hamboards’ warranty.
Lifetime HST 2.0 Truck Warranty
All Hamboards HST 2.0 trucks (introduced in 2022) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life. Hamboards will repair or replace, at our option, any HST 2.0 truck, or component which fails due to defects in materials, or workmanship. Truck components that are covered are hangers, baseplates, and cam keys. Truck components that can wear out or break from normal use such as wave cams, kingpins, springs, washers, elastomer bushings, wheel nuts, wheels and wheel bearings are not covered by this warranty. There are no other conditions covered by HST 2.0 warranty.
Our warranties do not cover the following:
- Damage or warpage caused by:
- Intentional damage
- Excessive weight
- Improper care or use
- Installation of accessories
- Modification of the original design
- Impact dings
- Dragging the nose or tail on the ground
- Exposure to excessive heat, cold, rain, snow or immersion in water
- Automobile damage
- Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damage that does not affect functionality, such as:
- Ultraviolet sun damage
- Rain/moisture damage
- Salty/Sandy environmental damage
- Edge chipping from impacts
- Dirt (e.g., “Dirty Bird” Seagull Bombardment)