HAMBOARDS USA WEB STORE RETURN POLICY
As soon as you discover a DEFECT, DAMAGE or INCORRECT item issue, please contact us at email@example.com or leave a voice message at (714) 613-0532 and we will guide you through the returns process.
Within 30 days of the original purchase date:
- We will accept all DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED or INCORRECT products shipped to USA customers from our USA web store and offer you the choice of either replacing the product or refunding the full order amount in a timely manner.
- Product must be returned unused in its original packaging
- Hamboards will pay for return shipping.
- Once we receive your return, we will evaluate the condition of the returned item.
- No refunds will be issued on any used products
- Qualified returns will be offered a choice of either replacing the product or refunding the full order.
After 30 days of the original purchase date our product warranties will apply. For warranty service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voice message at (714) 613-0532.
Limited Deck and Paddle Warranty
All Hamboards decks and land paddles are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase. Hamboards will repair or replace, at our option. Parts that can wear out or break from normal use, such as wood surfaces, decorations, deck grip, paddle tips and paddle handles are not covered by this warranty. Extreme heat/cold, Ultraviolet Light (e.g., sun) damage, salt air damage, water (e.g., wet weather) damage to Hamboards deck is not covered by this warranty. There are no other conditions covered by Hamboards’s warranty.
Lifetime Truck Warranty
All Hamboards trucks are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life. Hamboards will repair or replace, at our option, any Hamboards truck, or component which fails due to defects in materials, or workmanship. Truck components that are covered are hardware bolts, hangers, baseplates, cam keys and wood block risers. Truck components that can wear out or break from normal use such as wave cams, kingpins, springs, washers, elastomer bushings, wheel nuts, wheels and wheel bearings are not covered by this warranty. There are no other conditions covered by Hamboards’s warranty.
Our warranties do not cover the following:
- Damage or warpage caused by:
- Intentional damage
- Improper care or use
- Installation of accessories
- Modification of the original design
- Impact dings
- Dragging the nose or tail on the ground
- Exposure to excessive heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
- Automobile damage
- Normal wear and tear, or cosmetic damage that does not affect functionality, such as:
- Ultraviolet sun damage
- Rain/moisture damage
- Salty/Sandy environmental damage
- Edge chipping from impacts
- Dirt (e.g., “Dirty Bird” Seagull Bombardment)