All videos, photos, submissions, and any other content (collectively, the “Content”) uploaded or submitted that do not meet these Guidelines may be removed at our sole and absolute discretion.
1. Content must be 100% original and created by you or in the public domain, and may not violate the right of privacy or publicity of, or constitute a defamation against, any person (living or deceased) or any entity;
2. Content may not infringe upon or violate the trademark, copyright, or common law rights or any other rights of any person or entity, and there must not be any encumbrances, liens, conditions or restrictions whatsoever upon or affecting your right to license such Content or any portion of the Content.
3. Content must not contain any third party owned or protected content (e.g., movie clips, television shows, recordings, artwork, photos, songs, etc.).
4. Content may not be subject to, or be within the parameters of, any performing arts union or guild. Under no circumstances will any compensation, such as payment, residual, royalty, reuse or similar payments, be payable to anyone by Hamboards, regardless of the manner and the extent to which Hamboards elects to exploit the Content or any portion of the Content.
5. Content must not include anything that is: (a) sexually explicit, indecent, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; (b) derogatory or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (c) unlawful; (d) harmful to Hamboards such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely impact Hamboards; and/or (e) disparaging to Hamboards or is inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Hamboards wishes to associate (at our sole and absolute discretion).
6. If any person other than you appears in the Content, you acknowledge and agree that you have obtained, prior to uploading the Content, any and all releases and/or consents necessary to permit the display, exhibition, and other use of the Content or any portion as set forth in these Submission Rules.
7. You may not be, nor may you work with any party in conjunction with any uploaded Content, who: (a) is represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair our ability to display the Content in any media form; (b) has an acting or modeling contract that would make appearance in the Content a violation of any third party rights; or (c) is under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prohibit use from using the Content in any form or format, royalty-free, worldwide, in all media in perpetuity.
8. Content must not include any personally identifiable information about third parties (e.g., name, address, email address, phone number, etc.).
9. Content must not contain any commercial or corporate advertising (such as corporate logos, brand names, and slogans), recognizable branded products, or commercial artwork, except for that with is owned or licensed to Hamboards.
10. Content must be suitable for presentation in a public forum.
11. You understand and acknowledge that all Content published by Hamboards is available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet and that no Content is being submitted in confidence or in trust to Hamboards and no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created.
Ownership of Content
All Content publicly posted, uploaded and/or privately transmitted to Hamboards is your sole responsibility, not Hamboards. You retain all ownership rights over all Content, and you are solely responsible for all Content and the consequences of submitting, uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting your Content to Hamboards.
Licensing of Content
By submitting, posting, displaying and/or uploading Content, you grant Hamboards, and each of its parent, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit the Content and all images, text and content included or depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised (including, without limitation, DVDs, streaming media, film, television, videocassettes, print, interactive devices, mobile media, Internet and on-line systems), throughout the universe and in any and all languages. This includes giving Hamboards the right to display, reproduce, recreate, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it without having to give you any compensation or attribution. Hamboards will have the right to make unlimited derivative works therefrom, to assign or transfer any or all such rights and to grant unlimited, multiple-level sublicenses. Without limiting the forgoing, Hamboards will have the right to use the Content, and all images depicted therein (if any), in any merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. Additionally, you waive and relinquish all so-called “moral rights” (droit moral) now or hereafter recognized in connection with the Content.
If we are notified that your Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights, Hamboards reserves the right to remove such Content in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).