RETAIL PARTNER FAQ
HAMBOARDS RETAIL TEAM FAQ:
Q: What are the requirements to become a retail partner?
A: Just a few things...
- Federal Tax ID to prove you're eligible for tax-free wholesale commerce
- A retail shop address within the 48 contiguous USA States
- Convince us that you care about customer service as much as we do
- Commit to sincerely support our brand
- Have a rad shop with great customers and staff who have fun
- If you do rentals, lessons and/or excursions, we provide extra support to "active outfitters".
- Online-only retailers are prohibited but affiliate retailers are allowed on a case-by-case basis.
Q: How do I order on your B2B Webstore?
- Once approved, log in to our B2B web store and place your order here.
- Complete and submit your DRAFT order.
- Our warehouse staff will confirm availability for all items, and accept your order. If there are any issues, you will be contacted by phone or email. Once your order is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. NOTE: Only items that are in stock and available from our web store fulfillment warehouse can be selected.
- Next we will pick, consolidate and pack your order to minimize shipping expenses then we'll create shipping labels.
- Next we will revise your DRAFT order to include shipping costs and send an email which has a live payment link. You can pay on this link.
- Once we receive confirmation that the order is paid, we will ship your order at which time you will receive an email with tracking.
- (NOTE: IF YOU HAVE PAYMENT TERMS YOU CAN PAY THE ORDER ON THE DATE DUE.)
Q: Can I purchase at wholesale prices for me and my friends?
A: No, not even once. In the event that we find out that this is done, we will immediately terminate your participation as a Hamboards Retailer and notify your state Taxation Agency of potential tax fraud. There is zero grace on this policy.
Q: Those are big cartons. What will shipping rates be?
A: Discounted UPS ground rates apply. Generally speaking, it's ~10% of your order.
Q: Where do you ship from?
A: All orders ship from our mid-Atlantic fulfillment warehouse. We moved our fulfillment warehouse from California to Pennsylvania because it's simpler, cheaper and most importantly, we can reach 50% of the USA population within two days; Central in three days; four to the South and five for West.
Q: Opening Order Requirements?
A: Approved retail partners have no minimums.
Q: What is my wholesale discount?