Clear Spray-on Grip for Hamboards Decks
Re-Grip your Hamboard with Lucid Clear Grip!
If you need to patch up some bare spots or re-grip your whole Hamboard deck then get some Lucid Clear Grip. Its very similar to the OEM grip that is applied to all our decks in the manufacturing process.
Lucid Clear Grip
Lucid clear grip was designed to keep the beautiful surface you want to grip still show through. Whether it's wood, fiber glass, metal, ceramic, you name it our product practically sticks to almost all clean finished surfaces.
Our grip is made from a recycled glass material and comes in three different granular sizes. Light, Medium, and Heavy.
- LIGHT - Lucid's light grip is like fine sugar sand. Its really easy on bare feet but gives you just enough grip for cruising around.
- MEDIUM - This grip size is similar to the grip that comes standard on all Hamboard decks. So if you looking for a little more grip but still easy on the feet and you want to match whats on the deck then medium is for you.
- HEAVY - The heavy grip is heavy. Its more used in industrial style settings and heavy foot traffic. Not recommend for bare feet and because of its bigger granule size you can tell the grip is on the surface of whatever you may be gripping. The grip performs well and will require a little more liquid to trap everything in.
Lucid's Clear Liquid is a water-based, hard acrylic emulsion polymer that exhibits excellent stain and water-resistant properties. Our water based premium grade, non-yellowing, clear acrylic top coat is suitable for almost all finished surfaces. (Testing is recommended prior to use.)
Lucid's Clear Liquid contains coalescing, leveling, and defoaming agents, making it a fully formulated, clear, waterborne product.
This product may be thinned with water and forms an excellent finish that can be re-coated in 30-60 minutes.
Lucid's Clear Liquid forms a hard, stain-resistant film with exceptional clarity and mar resistance. It exhibits superior flow and leveling properties and is self-cross-linking to produce fast dry times.
- Clear Gloss Coat
- Formulation versatility (sealer and top coat)
- Fast drying, easy sanding
- Ready to use
- Water clean up
- Step 1 "The Liquid" - 2.5 oz Bottle / Filled full with Liquid
- Step 2 "The Grip" - 2.5 oz Bottle / Filled half way with grip (Select Grip Size from Drop Down Menu)
- Foam Brush
- Lucid Grip Sticker